“Wonderful!”
Review of Paradise Sweets

Paradise Sweets
Ranked #4 of 8 Dessert in St. Pete Beach
Reviewed 24 July 2014

The staff was amazing and patient. I loved the assortment of flavors. I had the salted caramel ice cream on a waffle cone. Delicious. I'm still kicking myself for forgetting to return before my trip ended...I never tried the shaved ice! Next time.

2  Thank LTP_13

Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

Not as many choice that Larry's for the ice cream but good selection
The view in the patio is nice and peaceful and a couple of feet away
You can sit on the beach and watch the sunset

1  Thank Jcbga
Reviewed 23 July 2014

After dinner every evening our family walked to Paradise Sweets and enjoyed their wonderful ice cream as we watched the sun set. Doesn't get much better than this!

1  Thank rene b
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

Love this place always go several times while on vacation! Best ice cream, shakes, and coffee around. Very friendly staff and sell candy too.

1  Thank Leigh H
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Home made ice cream and some awesome flavors. The peanut butter chip was FAB!! Espresso chip was divine as well.

1  Thank Jaxmidweay9