we absolutely loved the Pasa grille area of st pete. will definitely be back, hopefully soon! we stayed at the Coconut Inn. very neat and clean, right on the beach. the staff was wonderful! Eddie and Anna are the best. so nice and helpful! Eddie was exceptional. we loved our stay and would highly recommend the coconut inn and pasa grille.
jerri and doug
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coconut Inn is steps away from the sparkling Gulf of Mexico on historic Pass-a-Grille Beach. Recently renovated, Coconut Inn offers brand new modern studios, one bedroom and two bedroom units. All units have fully equipped kitchens. Enjoy the pool, complimentary bicycles, gas grill, beach chairs and free Wi-Fi in the outdoor courtyard. Laundry facilities available. Proud member of the Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber of Commerce and the Superior Small Lodging Association. 2015 Winner of the SSL White Glove Award. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, HRS, Hotel.de, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Coconut Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Coconut Inn St. Pete Beach, Florida