We stayed at the Coconut Inn the week before Memorial Day. Our plane was 5 hours late so we arrived at 3:00 in the morning. We feared a less than smooth check-in, but a quick call to Emiglio assured me our room would be ready for no matter what time we arrived....and it was! The room was perfect, everything we needed. The small kitchen was great. We liked the fact that we didn't have to eat every meal out. The bathroom, while small, was clean and well stocked....all I require in a bathroom. We stayed in room #4, it did have a nice view, but I think room #5 is probably the best for a couple. Pass-A-Grille is the perfect vacation spot and the Coconut Inn has a prime location. It is only one short block to the beautiful beach and two blocks the other way there is the Merry Pier with fishing and dolphins! There are decent restaurants within walking distance and sunset atop the Hurricane is a "can't miss." We are counting the days until we can visit again, and when we do we will be staying at the Coconut Inn. Eddie went above and beyond to make our stay incredible. Our flight didn't leave until 9pm so I was thinking our final day would be spent driving around Tampa until it was time to go to the airport. But no, we packed our things and took them to the "Lounge" which consisted of a couple comfortable couches, a refrigerator and microwave and a shower. We were able to spend our final day under a cabana at the beach. Eddie set out towels and toiletries for us so we were able to hang out at the ocean for most of the day before we showered and headed to the airport. It was a perfect ending to THE PERFECT vacation! Thanks Eddie and Emiglio.....we can not wait to come back!
Carol & Bill
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coconut Inn is steps away from the sparkling Gulf of Mexico on historic Pass-a-Grille Beach. Recently renovated, Coconut Inn offers brand new modern studios, one bedroom and two bedroom units. All units have fully equipped kitchens. Enjoy the pool, complimentary bicycles, gas grill, beach chairs and free Wi-Fi in the outdoor courtyard. Laundry facilities available. Proud member of the Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber of Commerce and the Superior Small Lodging Association. 2015 Winner of the SSL White Glove Award. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Coconut Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Coconut Inn St. Pete Beach, Florida