We spent last weekend at the Coconut Inn and loved it. In 1998 we had stayed at their sister property, the Sabal Palms, and remembered the great location just across from the beach. When we contacted Sabal Palms they had availability at the Coconut Inn, which is even closer to the beach walkway and a very pretty property. They have two buildings with a small pool in between and the white buildings with yellow awnings over every window made it very pretty. Our studio was very clean and comfortable and we liked the kitchen which gave us the opportunity to eat breakfast in our room. The staff we met were all very friendly and helpful. We are hoping to return soon for a longer stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coconut Inn is steps away from the sparkling Gulf of Mexico on historic Pass-a-Grille Beach. Recently renovated, Coconut Inn offers brand new modern studios, one bedroom and two bedroom units. All units have fully equipped kitchens. Enjoy the pool, complimentary bicycles, gas grill, beach chairs and free Wi-Fi in the outdoor courtyard. Laundry facilities available. Proud member of the Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber of Commerce and the Superior Small Lodging Association. 2015 Winner of the SSL White Glove Award. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Coconut Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Coconut Inn St. Pete Beach, Florida