This trip is out third to the coconut inn and each time has been as good or better than the last. Great location, within short walking distance to restaurants and across the road from the Gulf. The staff has always been excellent but this time their willingness to go the extra mile was clearly evident. One of our last nights there the freezer in our refrigerator failed, I called the staff @10pm and informed them of the problem. They offered to deal with the problem at that point but i told them things were cold enough at that point. The next morning at 8am staff appeared at our door and made sure that any perishables we had were secured in a fridge in their day room which was kept open for our access. They offered to replace the fridge immediately but since we were leaving the next day we declined since the arrangements they had made sufficed. Can't say enough good things about the whole operation. Hope to be back yearly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coconut Inn is steps away from the sparkling Gulf of Mexico on historic Pass-a-Grille Beach. Recently renovated, Coconut Inn offers brand new modern studios, one bedroom and two bedroom units. All units have fully equipped kitchens. Enjoy the pool, complimentary bicycles, gas grill, beach chairs and free Wi-Fi in the outdoor courtyard. Laundry facilities available. Proud member of the Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber of Commerce and the Superior Small Lodging Association. 2015 Winner of the SSL White Glove Award. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Coconut Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Coconut Inn St. Pete Beach, Florida