We came back to beautiful Pass-A-Grille during spring break (March 30 to April 6) and had a fabulous time! We brought our two teenage sons with us this time around and stayed in the two bedroom Garden Apartment. It was perfect for our needs. Of course the room was spotlessly clean, the kitchen and bathroom well appointed, and the beds comfortable. We just love the location of the Coconut Inn. Steps to the beautiful beach one way and one block to the fishing pier the other way. Even though it was spring break and there were a lot of people around, the beach and surrounding area never seemed crowded or too busy. I had absolutely no qualms in sending the boys out on their own (16 and 15 years old) to explore. We love the hospitality of the Coconut Inn and I am sure our next vacation to Florida will find us there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coconut Inn is steps away from the sparkling Gulf of Mexico on historic Pass-a-Grille Beach. Recently renovated, Coconut Inn offers brand new modern studios, one bedroom and two bedroom units. All units have fully equipped kitchens. Enjoy the pool, complimentary bicycles, gas grill, beach chairs and free Wi-Fi in the outdoor courtyard. Laundry facilities available. Proud member of the Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber of Commerce and the Superior Small Lodging Association. 2015 Winner of the SSL White Glove Award. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HRS so you can book your Coconut Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Coconut Inn St. Pete Beach, Florida