My husband & I recently stayed in unit #3 at the Coconut Inn for 7 nights and all I can say is "what a great choice"! The room was modern, clean & functional. It had plenty of closet space, a nice size dresser & a comfy bed. The kitchenette had a small stove, coffee maker, large fridge & all necessary utensils, which was handy being that we prefer not to eat out for every meal. There was a great spot up the block called Shaner's land & sea market. They have cold cuts, beer, wine, prepared gourmet food & common staple items. This came in very handy during our stay.
The Coconut Inn is across the street from a breathtaking beach & has a small pool to cool off in. They provide beach chairs, floats, umbrellas & bikes too! They're also within walking distance to the local restaurants, bars & trolly. If you like seafood you must visit Sea Critters, if you're craving Italian you gotta go to Gennaro's & if you like a great menu with a killer view of the sunset, you must visit the Brass Monkey. We visited all 3, twice!! The Sea Horse has the best bang for your buck breakfast & has been around since the 1930's.
The Inn Manager, Eddie, was our new found "Angel of Pass-a-grille". He provided service with a smile the minute we stepped foot on the property & was prompt in assisting us with our every need. Thanks Eddie!! The cleaning staff were also friendly & did a fantastic job tidying up our room every afternoon! Ahh how we miss the Coconut Inn!
Bottom line: It's refreshing to have found a vacation getaway with great value, that doesn't compromise cleanliness & impeccable customer service! It truly is our new found paradise!
We'll definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coconut Inn is steps away from the sparkling Gulf of Mexico on historic Pass-a-Grille Beach. Recently renovated, Coconut Inn offers brand new modern studios, one bedroom and two bedroom units. All units have fully equipped kitchens. Enjoy the pool, complimentary bicycles, gas grill, beach chairs and free Wi-Fi in the outdoor courtyard. Laundry facilities available. Proud member of the Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber of Commerce and the Superior Small Lodging Association. 2015 Winner of the SSL White Glove Award. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Coconut Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Coconut Inn St. Pete Beach, Florida