I recently stayed at the most amazing little B&B called The Coconut Inn on Pass-A-Grille Beach, Florida (near St. Petersburg Beach, FL). Eddie (Manager of both Coconut Inn and Sabal Palms Inn) and his staff were so accommodating, professional, courteous and kind during our stay. The room was Unit #3 - one bedroom efficiency. Quaint, extremely clean, freshly painted and updated, linens (bed and bathroom) were lovely - clean, fresh and the bed/pillows super comfy. Located on the beach, you see sunsets that will take your breath away. Each B&B have a small pool that is exclusive to their cottages and a nice retreat after a day in the sun on the beach. Walkable to amazing food -- Brass Monkey for true Maryland Crab Cakes!!! The Hurricane for the best Grouper Sandwich and view of the sunsets over the Gulf you will ever find -rooftop bar!! I will plan on going back again and again and again! Thank you Eddie and your team for a lovely stay!! Courtenay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coconut Inn is steps away from the sparkling Gulf of Mexico on historic Pass-a-Grille Beach. Recently renovated, Coconut Inn offers brand new modern studios, one bedroom and two bedroom units. All units have fully equipped kitchens. Enjoy the pool, complimentary bicycles, gas grill, beach chairs and free Wi-Fi in the outdoor courtyard. Laundry facilities available. Proud member of the Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber of Commerce and the Superior Small Lodging Association. 2015 Winner of the SSL White Glove Award. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Coconut Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Coconut Inn St. Pete Beach, Florida