I look forward to September in the Northeast because our leaves put on an epic display BUT as soon as the show is over it's off to see Eddy and Miguel at "The Coconut Inn" in Pass a Grille!!!
The bikes are lined up for a morning spin after watching the sun rise and sipping a good cup of java on the patio right outside the bedroom doors! The white sand beach is steps away from the Inn and The Paradise Grill across the street offers beer, lunch, snacks and live entertainment on the weekends. The location can't be beat since it's within an easy stroll to "The Hurricane" and "The Brass Monkey" restaurants where the Bloody Mary's and Grouper sandwiches are nothing short of euphoric....especially on one of those sunny, picture perfect beach days that are unmistakably a piece of heaven right there in Pass a Grille, USA!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coconut Inn is steps away from the sparkling Gulf of Mexico on historic Pass-a-Grille Beach. Recently renovated, Coconut Inn offers brand new modern studios, one bedroom and two bedroom units. All units have fully equipped kitchens. Enjoy the pool, complimentary bicycles, gas grill, beach chairs and free Wi-Fi in the outdoor courtyard. Laundry facilities available. Proud member of the Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber of Commerce and the Superior Small Lodging Association. 2015 Winner of the SSL White Glove Award. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, HRS, Hotel.de, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Coconut Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Coconut Inn St. Pete Beach, Florida