This was our family's third stay at Coconut Inn. Eddie was very helpful in making our stay comfortable. We also loved the improvements made to the property (swings, outdoor eating area, fountain) The staff always do a great jobs keeping the place very clean. We've traveled to places like Costa Rica, Maui, and our kids always say that Pass-A-Grille is their most favorite place to visit. Can't wait to visit again next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coconut Inn is steps away from the sparkling Gulf of Mexico on historic Pass-a-Grille Beach. Recently renovated, Coconut Inn offers brand new modern studios, one bedroom and two bedroom units. All units have fully equipped kitchens. Enjoy the pool, complimentary bicycles, gas grill, beach chairs and free Wi-Fi in the outdoor courtyard. Laundry facilities available. Proud member of the Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber of Commerce and the Superior Small Lodging Association. 2015 Winner of the SSL White Glove Award. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Coconut Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Coconut Inn St. Pete Beach, Florida