This inn is the best! The room is comfortable and some rooms have views of dynamic sunsets or you can take the short walk to the beach to hear the sunset bell ring at the Paridise down the way. The most attentive staff will address your every need with a smile..and some friendly conversation. The neat and clean units have a kitchen with all you need to dine in or you can walk or bike ride to many nearby places. Did I mention the beach is just steps away? Chairs, bikes and grill are available along with a heated pool to enjoy .
Try to hit the Historical Museum on a slow day...watch the fishing boats come in...hunt for shells at MM1 ... game of shuffleboard at the park.
No need to drive.... unless you want to tour many nearby attractions.
Looking so forward to my next visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coconut Inn is steps away from the sparkling Gulf of Mexico on historic Pass-a-Grille Beach. Recently renovated, Coconut Inn offers brand new modern studios, one bedroom and two bedroom units. All units have fully equipped kitchens. Enjoy the pool, complimentary bicycles, gas grill, beach chairs and free Wi-Fi in the outdoor courtyard. Laundry facilities available. Proud member of the Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber of Commerce and the Superior Small Lodging Association. 2015 Winner of the SSL White Glove Award. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Coconut Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Coconut Inn St. Pete Beach, Florida