My husband and I visited this place last year and fell in love. It is a quaint, laid-back place to stay. The atmosphere is really re-generating for me because my job is demanding. And so on vacation, I want to vacate and that is exactly what I do at the Coconut.
We started this time by going to Publix and shopping before we checked in. My husband, the great cook that he is, bought fresh grouper. Enough organics were available to suit our needs and we were off to a fantastic start. Not to mention the wine.......... There is a wine tasting booth at Publix that will give you the best ideas for your meals. So much fun!!!! (I wish I had the name of the person that does the wine tasting. He spent many years in France and knows his wine!) This year we had friends come down with us too, so we shopped for 4. Not a problem. The more the merrier!!!!!
Remember, please, this is all about your ability to relax and unwind, island time.
We checked in flawlessly in the early afternoon. Stayed for 10 days in pure relaxation. Will we do it again??? Yes, Yes, Yes!!! Next year!
1. See the museum - one block away Get an idea of your place in time........................
2. Enjoy the art market on the weekend - one block away .... So much to see!
3. Take re-birth from the gulf - one block away: surf, sound of surf, sunsets, shells, beach walks, sea mist, stars and the moon
3. The Wharf - meals in the evening, watching birds fish for dinner, jellyfish and crabs floating by in the light on the water of the wharf.
4. Buy the freshest seafood from Shaners' deli and party store (across from the Wharf) - grouper and shrimp. You can buy sandwiches and kabobs all ready to cook, if you want. Although my husband, the chef, wasn't into that.
Really treat yourself. The staff, the owner, the hotel, the experience are all very welcoming. Enjoy!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coconut Inn is steps away from the sparkling Gulf of Mexico on historic Pass-a-Grille Beach. Recently renovated, Coconut Inn offers brand new modern studios, one bedroom and two bedroom units. All units have fully equipped kitchens. Enjoy the pool, complimentary bicycles, gas grill, beach chairs and free Wi-Fi in the outdoor courtyard. Laundry facilities available. Proud member of the Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber of Commerce and the Superior Small Lodging Association. 2015 Winner of the SSL White Glove Award. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Coconut Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Coconut Inn St. Pete Beach, Florida