I own a small business and I feel strongly about giving positive feedback when it is deserved. My Wife and I had to divert plans from a boating trip to the Bahamas due to rough seas. We decided to re-visit Pass-A-Grille beach at the southern tip of St. Pete Beach. There are a lot of motel choices there but many of them are poorly maintained and old. We were pleased to learn of the Coconut Inn and had a wonderful stay. The place is newly built, clean and quiet. Although it isn't directly on the beach, it is only one block over with an empty lot in between the property and the beach itself. It has a Key-West feel. A married couple named Eddie and Anna take care of the place and they take care of the guests. I have to honestly say that I felt right at home. Upon our arrival, Anna found some items that another guest had left in their room, such as paper plates and forks. We cooked a few steaks on the grill. It was not to have a pool side room because the kids never left the pool. Like me you'll be thanking Eddie and Anna for a great time. We can't wait to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coconut Inn is steps away from the sparkling Gulf of Mexico on historic Pass-a-Grille Beach. Recently renovated, Coconut Inn offers brand new modern studios, one bedroom and two bedroom units. All units have fully equipped kitchens. Enjoy the pool, complimentary bicycles, gas grill, beach chairs and free Wi-Fi in the outdoor courtyard. Laundry facilities available. Proud member of the Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber of Commerce and the Superior Small Lodging Association. 2015 Winner of the SSL White Glove Award. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your Coconut Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Coconut Inn St. Pete Beach, Florida