The Coconut Inn is a perfect place to stay if your looking for relaxation, beautiful views, and GREAT staff!! My husband, My daughter and I, enjoyed every minute of it.!! The rooms as you enter are let's just say immaculate !! Fresh linens, towels, ect. which are provided by the wonderful and very friendly staff !! The kitchen and bathroom's are a bit on the smaller side but for the time which you are staying, it does in fact serve its purpose.. :) I have to say the staff here are very pleasant to have around beckoning to your every call. With that being said, I have to say that i noticed the review prior to the one i am writing, The guest and I stood at the Coconut at the same time. My daughter and I were poolside upon our arrival, and after being greeted and checked into our room, we noticed the manager of the property running back and forth with balloons, and a cake. It looked as if he were setting up for a birthday party or get together. Eddie ( The Manager) then told us that he was setting up a surprise birthday cake as a favor to the wife of the couple that was due to arrive. I asked if that is something that they regularly do, in which he replied it is not but, it is one of the many things that the staff will do to accommodate you if needed. Wow! I thought that was amazing! You can really tell that the staff here is willing to go up, over and beyond to accommodate their guests and their every need to provide the best experience...The following day i met Edmiglio, one of the staff members who took great pride in servicing our room. One of the many reasons that it was a wonderful stay for me and my family. I stayed in many larger hotels and this is by far, the best place we have ever stayed! Conveniently located next to the beach with a hop, skip and a jump to the several restaurants including, ''The Seahorse,'' where we went everyday for breakfast . We will definitely be back and recommend it to family and friends!! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coconut Inn is steps away from the sparkling Gulf of Mexico on historic Pass-a-Grille Beach. Recently renovated, Coconut Inn offers brand new modern studios, one bedroom and two bedroom units. All units have fully equipped kitchens. Enjoy the pool, complimentary bicycles, gas grill, beach chairs and free Wi-Fi in the outdoor courtyard. Laundry facilities available. Proud member of the Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber of Commerce and the Superior Small Lodging Association. 2015 Winner of the SSL White Glove Award. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Coconut Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Coconut Inn St. Pete Beach, Florida