other travellers have booked this property
2 double beds 2 double beds
Shuffleboard courts
Beach
Beach
Courtyard
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Holley W
“Don't stay here”
Reviewed 9 July 2018 for a stay in April 2018

We stayed here in April 2018, for 5 day only because we didn't have any other choice. This is a old run down hotel. The rooms are not clean and our bathtub run the whole time we were there. Housekeeping might stop and then they might not. There is no shade buy the pool so you better bring lots of sunscreen. there are a few umbrellas, two. There is a microwave in the room there are no dishes or forks or knives, we had to buy these. if you have any other choice don't stay here. the front deck is of no use at all. I was told "the only way you are going to get a better room is to pay me twice as much as you already payed"

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Brandon W
Williamsburg,
“Bad check-in experience, OK room with excellent view of the beach.”
Reviewed 28 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

We enjoyed the beautiful view of the beach from the third floor after we finally received our room. But... the front desk did not have a record of our Tripadvisor reservation and did not want to honor it until I showed them the confirmation on my laptop computer. They were not professional with how they handled the situation. They tried to put the blame on me for booking through Tripadvisor. I tried to contact "Liya S," the booking contact, via the phone number that was given to me and received no response. Call the hotel directly before arriving to confirm they have your reservation. The phone number for the hotel was not listed in on this webpage or the official name of the resort hotel which is "Dolphin Beach Resort." I think this could be a scam operation on Tripadivsor... not sure.

The hotel is a little old and worn down in appearance. The price was excellent, so its a trade-off. Because of my bad check-in experience, and feeling lucky I even got the room after paying full price via Tripadvisor, I would not recommend this hotel to friends.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing