“Great fishing trip”

Halifax, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great fishing trip”
Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

We are from Eastern Canada and had a wonderful trip. The captain and crew went out of their we to make your trip as enjoyable and productive as they could. We were to stay 4 hrs and ended up staying an extra 1hr. Plenty of fish caught. The crew even filleted our catch.. I would definitely recommend this trip to anyone. Bob Miles. Halifax. NS Canada

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Robert M

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Miss Pass-A-Grille Deep Sea Fishing”
Reviewed 18 February 2014 via mobile

This is definitely a must do. We did a 1/2 day trip. Captain Brian Morgan puts you on the fish, Ritchie tends to everyone's needs helping with their fish. We had 6 in our party, we all had a great time. The weather was great, dolphins swam beside the boat for awhile. These guys are very personable with a sense of humour. At the end of the trip, Brian and Ritchie took pictures of us all with our fish , then they cleaned and bagged everyone's fish to take with them. We will be back next year and will take the full day. Keep up the great job guys!!
Harold & Shelley (Camp Runamuck) group.

2 Thank Shelley P
Napanee, Canada
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Fishing with Captain Morgan who'd a thought?”
Reviewed 18 February 2014

Came to St Petes for the week and signed up with 2 couples to go fishing Arrived and greeted by First Mate Rich(who is first rate) welcomed aboard by captain Morgan. Took the trip out was a beautiful ride, saw several dolphins some at the front of the boat. There was 3 times we seen the breach. We arrived out and Rich looked after our every need from helping some less experienced fisherman to seasoned anglers they had us on fish right away.
Captain Morgan was always their for back up
I don't know how Rich does it he never stops moving from front to the back of the boat both sides he was always around. Captain Morgan let the ladies get their picture in the wheel house. In our plans we had tried to book an airboat ride since we arrived and left several messages with no reply ( see review on that on their sight) but Captain Morgan came through with a number and when we got back we had a reservation. Our fish was cleaned and bagged and we headed to a restaurant for some hook and cook.
This trip was my second time for my wife and I and the first for two other couples and all I know is we will be back next year and doing the full day, cause we had so darn much fun. Captain Morgan and Rich kept our lines in the water bait on the hook and fish in the pail (29 fish).
Rich kept us entertained believe me he makes the trip memorable.
Thank you Randy for the great crew you have and we will be back

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Maui293
Traverse City, Michigan
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Great time and great Captain/mates”
Reviewed 11 January 2014

I took my "personal day" of our vacation and went on the full day trip on the Miss Pass A Grille. I have made a living as a professional fisherman for many years and love to go out in new places. I usually find myself chuckling and just enjoying the "boatride" but this boat was different from the start. I started by paying a VERY fair 70 bucks for an 8 hour trip...BARGAIN!!!... and was promptly greeted by the friendly Captain and mate, we departed and ran an hour out in 2-4 ft seas which this fiberglass boat handled with ease. I was given a "boat rod" usually second hand junk but these were brand new rods with Penn reels and new line. I dropped on our first spot and immediately caught a nice Red Grouper and others were catching fish all around the boat as well. We made several drops during the trip and i caught many more large Gag Groupers which fortunately for them were out of season and a bunch of grey snapper that i did keep. Everyone on the boat to include the total novices caught plenty. I have been on several party style boats around the country and this one sticks in my mind as the top of the list. I highly recommend this boat and Captain for your next deep sea trip... David

Visited January 2014
3 Thank Dave M
Culver, Indiana
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“OUTSTANDING”
Reviewed 11 January 2014

First time for me but rest of group had before. Took the full day and the Captain and crew made sure we found the fish. Everybody was helpful taking your fish off and putting on the new bait as soon as you called "fish on". Then when we got back they cleaned your catch.Great charter definitely going back.

Visited January 2014