“Great day!”
Review of Miss Pass-A-Grille

Miss Pass-A-Grille
Ranked #9 of 30 Tours in St. Pete Beach
Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

We went on a trip while celebrating our honeymoon this week. We had such a great time!! The crew was awesome. They were very helpful and fun. One crew member was even out fishing on his day off! We caught a lot of snapper that we had cooked at a restaurant nearby and a few grouper that we threw back. We had such a good time and would definitely go again!!

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Didn't have a reservation but waited around and got on. Boat was full but didn't seem to matter as everyone was catching fish. Crew was very helpful and wanted everyone to enjoy their trip. Caught several snapper, actually more than I needed, so threw some in my neighbors bucket! Next trip will be a full day instead of 1/2. Cheapest entertainment around!

Reviewed 19 April 2014

I went on the boat after hearing about it from a friend. I went on a full day and we had about an hour and a half ride out. Right when we got to the first spot I caught 8 keeper sized gag grouper that were between 8 and 15 pounds. After I had me and my friends limit I started working on catching some snappers. We came back to the dock with over 100 pounds of fish. The crew cleaned it for us and told us a restaurant that would cook it for us.
The captain and owner Randy was really nice and the mates were really helpful. I've been on dozens of party boats all over Florida but I always seem to catch the most fish on this one. I go on this boat all the time now and it's a great boat compared to other local head boats that gave up trying to find fish years ago.
If your interested in catching some giant red grouper, gag grouper scamps, snappers and kingfish this is the boat for you.

1  Thank CaptBarry M
Reviewed 11 March 2014

We are from Eastern Canada and had a wonderful trip. The captain and crew went out of their we to make your trip as enjoyable and productive as they could. We were to stay 4 hrs and ended up staying an extra 1hr. Plenty of fish caught. The crew even filleted our catch.. I would definitely recommend this trip to anyone. Bob Miles. Halifax. NS Canada

2  Thank Robert M
Reviewed 18 February 2014 via mobile

This is definitely a must do. We did a 1/2 day trip. Captain Brian Morgan puts you on the fish, Ritchie tends to everyone's needs helping with their fish. We had 6 in our party, we all had a great time. The weather was great, dolphins swam beside the boat for awhile. These guys are very personable with a sense of humour. At the end of the trip, Brian and Ritchie took pictures of us all with our fish , then they cleaned and bagged everyone's fish to take with them. We will be back next year and will take the full day. Keep up the great job guys!!
Harold & Shelley (Camp Runamuck) group.

2  Thank Shelley P