“A Must See”

Nancy Markoe Fine American Crafts Gallery
More attraction details
Owner description: Now in its 27th year, this "destination" gallery represents the works of 500 American Artisans in Jewelry, Glass, Pottery, Wood, Metal, Fabric and Paper. Works created as art and designed for everyday use range from $ to $$$$. A Joy! This will become a favorite shopping stop. Everyday 10-6 Sun 11-6.
Reviewed 27 May 2013

I love this Gallery,the owner and staff are super nice and helpful, You can always find something you can't leave without, great artists crafts, even Prez Clinton stopped there .

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
There are newer reviews for Nancy Markoe Fine American Crafts Gallery

Reviewed 15 October 2012

Great work, great artists, incredible staff. It's the only place I know where I'll see both beauty and innovation. Cannot recommend this lovely gallery enough.

Reviewed 11 October 2012

Nancy Markoe Fine American Crafts Gallery is the top of my must-do list when I am in the area. Nancy and her informed smart staff have the very best american crafts in the region. Price points range from the "that will be perfect for my assistant who is having a hard week" to "I must have this for my wedding ring and wear if for the rest of my life."
Be smart, be hip, be contemporary, and be proudly American.

Thanks Nancy and crew for all your good care.

Reviewed 10 October 2012

We live at the beach and find ourselves stopping into the Gallery on a frequent basis to see what's new or just to say 'hi'. The staff is extremely helpful and friendly . The merchandise is beautifully showcased and the quality is excellent. We rarely leave without finding the perfect gift for someone special (that includes us....). The Gallery is one of the first stops for our out of town guests, too. Put it on your to-do beach list!

Reviewed 9 October 2012

She has wonderful gifts for friends (or yourself) so if you are anywhere near Pass-A-Grille this is the best place to shop. Everything is American Made by craftsman from around the country, unique and just the right touch for the special occasion or just for being "friends". A regular on my list of places to shop.

Thanks Nancy!!