“Class Place”

Nancy Markoe Fine American Crafts Gallery
More attraction details
Owner description: Now in its 27th year, this "destination" gallery represents the works of 500 American Artisans in Jewelry, Glass, Pottery, Wood, Metal, Fabric and Paper. Works created as art and designed for everyday use range from $ to $$$$. A Joy! This will become a favorite shopping stop. Everyday 10-6 Sun 11-6.
Reviewed 25 March 2014

This is a wonderful little gallery in St. Pete Beach. We bought gifts for a neighbor and ourselves there. Quality art work from diverse artistans.
Helpful staff who treat you well. An extra nice touch is a bench outside
on which to sit while your spouse shops.

Reviewed 3 February 2014

It is one of my favorite shops, both personally and as a tourist stop to take my visitors. (my visitors always cost me $$$, as I always find something there!)

The collections are so creative and unique. I like that the products are american artists. There is such a variety.

The ride there is also a treat!

Reviewed 3 February 2014

What a great little store. Some of the most beautiful original crafts I've ever seen. The prices were very reasonable and I ended up buying my son's wedding present here. These are things you can't get anywhere else. Customer service was wonderful. They even offered to ship my purchase. I can shop online whith them, too. You won't be disappointed with the quality of their merchandise.

Raven

Reviewed 31 December 2013

Nancy Marko Gallery has some of the most beautiful and unusual artisan finds in the area. I loved looking (and ultimately buying) some beautiful pieces.

Reviewed 14 June 2013

I normally don't shop on my vacation but when my friend insisted we stop and check it out, I was enthralled with all of their beautiful and unusual products. The name of the shop says it all, fine American Crafts. The staff was helpful, friendly and fun. The gallery is in a great old house that has been remodeled to appropriately show off all of the beautiful things inside. It was not just shopping, it was an experience that made my vacation more special. I would go back to St. Pete Beach just to go to the Nancy Markoe Fine American Crafts Gallery again!