“Best Hockey Sports Bar on the beach. Ask for Simon and Go there to watch the CUP if your a hockey fan”

Players Sports Bar & Grille
Ranked #39 of 145 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Price range: US$3 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: All Sports, All the time! We feature all of the top sporting events on over 30 flat screen TV's. Food is served daily from 11:00 AM until 11:00 PM. A Sports Bar so unique even the Ladies love it! Watch your favorite teams with us at Players Sports Bar. Sports packages include: MLB Extra Innings, NFL Sunday Ticket, ESPN Gameplan, Big 10 Network, NFL Network, NBA League Pass, ESPN Full Court, March Madness, NHL Center Ice.
Reviewed 12 June 2013

Players is a great place to watch hockey if on vaca on the beach. During the NHL finals I watched a few games in Players where the experience was awesome with the game on several TV's and volume all the way up. The bartender Simon seems to cater to hockey fans which is not common in Florida and makes for a great hockey experience.

• Visited June 2013

Kansas City, Missouri
“Very relaxing, quiet bar!”
Reviewed 31 May 2013

If you want a good night cap, this is the place! We spent a crazy memorial day weekend at jimmy's, and players was the perfect place to end the night. Our bartender Simon was very nice. we only had 2 drinks each before leaving, but could tell this is definetly somewhere to go for sports, or to just unwind! will be back next year!

Visited May 2013
“Best service on the beach!”
Reviewed 22 May 2013

If you are looking to catch a game or just have a good drink, go to players and ask for Simon! I was in town for two weeks and he treated me like royalty. Knew my name and gave me great prices. Plus, Simon needs some love since he's a knick fan! Ouch.

Visited May 2013
Trenton, Maine
“Cool bar - excellent service!”
Reviewed 19 May 2013

My husband and I went to Players on our last trip to St. Pete Beach looking for a place to watch the game. Players was a great find - tons of TVs, fun games and great service. Our bartender Simon, was very engaging and attentive - he knew so much about baseball and suggested cool sightseeing. He also made a great bloody mary! Players is a really chill, comfortable place to hang out and watch sports - I highly recommend it!

• Visited February 2013
St. Pete Beach, Florida
“Great place for sports and food!”
Reviewed 15 May 2013

Had a great time at Player's. Lots of tv's for all sports, cold beer in chilled mugs, and really good bar food too .. the wings are excellent! My bartender was a very friendly and attentive young man named Simon, who was great because of his knowledge of sports .. he made sure the games I was interested in were on a tv close to me, and even asked if I would like to have the volume turned up so I could listen to my games .. nice touch Simon! Make sure you stop by Player's if you are on St Pete Beach ..

• Visited April 2013