We originally booked a bay view room, but we decided to upgrade to an ocean view when we got there- it was so worth it. I woke up early everyday and sat on our balcony and watched the waves and the sun come up, I loved it! We also loved the bar on the beach. We had a few drinks at night and listened to the live music. It was great. The only thing we would have liked that wasn't there was a hot tub.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Plaza Beachfront Resort Hotel is located directly on the beach and Gulf of Mexico. The Resort features a wide selection of luxurious guestrooms with furnished private balconies and all the best full service resort amenities for the leisure or business travelers. Featuring 4 Restaurants - Spinners Rooftop Revolving Bistro & Lounge, Level 11 Rooftop Lounge, Bongos Beach Bar & Grill, and the Palm Room Restaurant. 3 Lounges, Heated Swimming Pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Alpha Holidays Limited, TravelUp, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Grand Plaza Beachfront Resort Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Plaza Beachfront Resort Hotel And Conference Center
- Grand Plaza Beachfront Resort Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Grand Plaza Beachfront Hotel
- Grand Plaza Beachfront Resort Hotel & Conference Center St. Pete Beach, Florida