Stayed for 3 nights in May. Really great location, right on the beach with Publix and restaurants in walking distance. The rooms were a good size, beds could have been better but OK, the bathrooms were small but adequate, kitchen facilities were good and there was parking just outside. The only negatives were no in-room safe and the wifi is rubbish at the beach end and we had to go down the corridor to sit at the smoking table to get reception.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely Renovated property from the 1950s, Plaza Beach Hotel Beachfront Resort is an award winning boutique resort of only 39 suites on the tropical island of St Pete Beach. St Pete Beach was voted #1 Beach in America by TripAdvisor, famous for its sugar white beaches. The Plaza Beach Hotel is situated directly on the beach with a large beachside pool overlooking the Gulf of Mexico. Imagine yourself relaxing in the pool while watching a breathtaking purple sunset melt into the Gulf. Then relax in one of our spacious studio apartments with kitchenettes; great for large families, couples or the business traveler who wants all the amenities of home. Best of all we have No Surprise Resort Fees! Enjoy everything the Plaza Beach Resort has to offer at no additional cost. We really mean it: FREE beach chairs, FREE Beach/Pool Towels, FREE Wireless Internet, FREE Shuffleboard, FREE 4-hole Mini-Golf, FREE Human-size Chess, FREE BBQ Area, FREE Business Center, FREE Fitness Room, FREE parking, and FREE Fishing off of our private piers just across the street. Members of Superior Small Lodging Association and Approved by AAA for Quality and Standards, our resort is one of only a handful of resorts in Florida that has received the Green Lodging seal from the State of Florida and a Greenleaders Gold Award from TripAdvisor for our effort in conserving and recycling. Our resort is Family Owned and Operated, and has been since 1988. The family is still very active in the day to day operations and has an amazing staff ready to assist you with an authentic Florida vacation. St Pete Beach is a 6-mile island and the Plaza Beach Resort is directly in the center of the island. Everything is within walking distance: the grocery store, restaurants, and shopping are just across the street. The Plaza Beach staff is more than happy to help you find the many activities also available on the beach such as deep sea fishing, parasailing, jet skiing, dolphin cruises, sunset cruises and ferries available to visit the nearby islands. Best of all we are only 30 minutes from Busch Gardens and 90 minutes from Disney, Universal, and other Orlando theme parks. Try us and see for yourself why so many people return to the Plaza Beach Hotel - Beachfront Resort year after year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK) and Evoline ltd so you can book your Plaza Beach Hotel - Beachfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plaza Beach Hotel - Beachfront Saint Pete Beach
- Plaza Beach Saint Pete
- Plaza Beach Resort
- Plaza Beach Hotel - Beachfront Resort St. Pete Beach, Florida