My family and I just returned from this little gem. This was our first time staying at this hotel based on the reviews. The hotel was clean and spacious. We stayed on the first floor on the garden side. The pool and surrounding area was very clean. Hotel staff was always busy cleaning at making sure things were good. We found the kitchen to have everything we needed to make our visit comfortable. Housekeeping was prompt in cleaning our rooms daily. The noise level was pretty reasonable nothing out of the ordinary. People were friendly around the hotel. Many of the folks we talked to seemed to be returned visitors to this hotel. That speaks volumes! My family and I will certainly stay at this hotel next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely Renovated this year, Plaza Beach Hotel Beachfront Resort is an award winning boutique resort of only 39 suites on the tropical island of St Pete Beach. St Pete Beach was voted #1 Beach in America by tripadvisor and is famous for its sugar white beaches. Plaza Beach Resort is situated directly on the beach with a large beachside pool overlooking the Gulf of Mexico. Imagine yourself relaxing in the pool while watching a breathtaking orange/purple sunset melt into the gulf. All rooms are spacious studio apartments with full kitchen; great for large families, couples or the business traveler who wants all the amenities of home. Best of all we have No Surprise Resort Fees, Enjoy everything the Plaza Beach Resort has to offer at no additional cost. We really mean it: FREE Beach Cabanas, FREE Beach/Pool Towels, FREE Wireless Internet, FREE Shuffleboard, FREE 4-hole Mini-Golf, FREE Human-size Chess, FREE BBQ Area, FREE Business Center, FREE Fitness Room, FREE parking and FREE Fishing off of our private piers just across the street. Our resort is Family Owned and Operated, and has been since 1988. The family is still very active in the day to day operations, on property daily, with a great friendly staff ready to assist you with a genuine Florida vacation. Members of Superior Small Lodging Association and Approved by AAA for Quality and Standards, our resort is one of only a handful of resorts in Florida that has received the Green Lodging seal from the State of Florida as well as greenleaders gold award from tripadvisor for our effort in conserving and recycling. St Pete Beach is a 6-mile island and the Plaza Beach Resort is directly in the center of the island. Everything is in walking distance, the grocery store, restaurants, and shopping are just across the street. As well as Deep Sea Fishing, Parasailing, Jet Skiing, Dolphin Cruises, Sunset Cruises and many different island cruises visiting the nearby islands. Best of all we are only 30 minutes from Busch Gardens and 90 minutes from Disney and all the Orlando Parks. Try us, and see for yourself why so many people return to the Plaza Beach Hotel - Beachfront Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Plaza Beach Hotel - Beachfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plaza Beach Hotel - Beachfront Saint Pete Beach
- Plaza Beach Saint Pete
- Plaza Beach Resort
- Plaza Beach Hotel - Beachfront Resort St. Pete Beach, Florida