Plaza Beach Hotel - Beachfront Resort
US$259
US$230
US$189
US$165
Alden Suites(St. Pete Beach)
US$285
US$230
Inn on the Beach(St. Pete Beach)
US$509
Sirata Beach Resort(St. Pete Beach)
US$471
US$191
US$189
Travelocity
TradeWinds Island Grand Resort(St. Pete Beach)
US$311
  • Pool
The Don CeSar(St. Pete Beach)
US$5,698
US$315
US$349
US$304
2,001 results
All reviewsfree beer and winesocial houradirondack chairsshuffle boardgrocery storemini golffree happy hourcorn holenice poolfamily ownedsmall hotelbeachfront resortwithin walking distancefull size fridgeheated poolgreat place to staystove top
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Good location, great beach, not overcrowded. The hotel amenities are not extravagant, but it was cute and cozy. I mean, you can't beat room service from Chick Fil A, right? The view from the second floor ocean view rooms is fantastic, and if you get up early enough, you might get to see some turtle rescue volunteers relocating some loggerhead turtle eggs. The bar was laid back, the pool was well kept, and the staff was probably the nicest I've ever encountered. Honestly, the only negative was the small bathroom. Not a big deal for us, but I guess that matters to some people. Everything else was quite roomy and comfortable. We will definitely be going back.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2014

The Plaza was just fine for my wife and me. Great place on a great beach. My favorite feature was the free happy hour (beer n wine). Also great is the restaurant list,with recommended places noted (very helpfu%l). Try the 1200 Chophouse, and the sushi place...OMG! Great staff at the Plaza. The room was small, but fine for two. Excellent food in close proximity. I wont hesitate to book there again, for sure. Wonderful beach, nice gentle surf, nice breeze. What else would a couple need? My only regret is that I never got to play the shuffleboard...

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Plaza-Resorts_Owner, General Manager at Plaza Beach Hotel - Beachfront Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Gary,

Thank you for giving the Plaza Beach Hotel – Beachfront Resort a Five Star review! I’m glad you took advantage of our amenities and restaurant suggestions. There are tons of great places to eat in St Pete Beach. I hope we get to see you again soon and that next time you get a game of shuffleboard in before you depart.

Robert Czyszczon
Plaza Beach Resorts

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Great location and super nice beach! Great location for watching the beautiful sunsets. Easy walk to several restaurants and a shopping center with a grocery store. Also close to trolley stop.

Really enjoyed our stay. Hotel staff was very friendly and service-oriented.

Room Tip: Rooms are assigned by the management. I did not get the room I requested, but the hotel is up front about the fact that they reserved the right to assign a different room. This left my Mom and I sleeping in the same bed, which was less than optimal. I wish the hotel had called or emailed in advance to check out the reason for my request.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 June 2014

We loved our stay here. The resort was cute and old fashioned 60s style in a really great way! It was very clean. Lots of stuff to do. We can't wait to come back. It's our new favorite place to stay in the area!

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Summerdreams94
Reviewed 20 June 2014

I came here with a family of six and it was amazing.This resort has a lot of fun games for kids to play and a nice pool if the water is cold. The sand is really soft and is a great place for families.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Catie R

Catie,

Thank you for a Five Star review of your stay at the Plaza Beach Hotel – Beachfront Resort. It’s great to hear that your family of six was comfortable and had a great time. I hope you’re able to come back and visit again soon!

Robert Czyszczon