My family and I have been making trips to the Beach House Suites (with other families) for over 16 years. Sometimes twice a year!! Our family finds this property to be far above the typical beach front properties with a staff that goes beyond to ensure guests have a perfect visit. We have never had an issue that was not immediately addressed by management upon notifying them of the problem.
We are currently here for ten days and appreciate all the changes that have been made since last October. Don't be confused - this property is not like the main resort ( exclusive decorating), and that's why we choose to stay at the Beach House. We are regulars at the main resort restaurants, pools and spa, but enjoy the more laid back, family friendly atmosphere of the Beach House.
I have always paid more than the previous reviewer and have never felt as though I have been ripped off. I have stayed in 5 star resorts all over the country with some of the most prestigious addresses. Yes, those facilities may be a bit more glitzy - but you will never find a more caring staff and management than the Beach House Staff. They want you to have a great visit and I have found they will go to great lengths to make their guests happy.
The Beach House is a hidden treasure and I am sorry that the previous reviewers were not willing to allow management to address their concerns before making such negative comments about a place my family and friends consider home away from home! Great Place and Great Staff!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beach House Suites by the Don CeSar are located directly on St. Pete Beach and feature seventy all-suite accommodations. Ideal for extended stays group blocks and families. Each suite is equipped with a separate living room with sofa bed, washer and dryer, and a kitchenette with mini-refrigerator, dishwasher, Keurig coffee-maker, microwave, and induction stove top. Pet-friendly accommodations are available. Guest rooms have spectacular views of the Gulf of Mexico. There is one heated outdoor pool. The property has a lounge and dining outlet, Sand Dollar Bar, adjacent to its pool area. Guests are able to use the world-class services and amenities at the nearby Don CeSar, which is about a half mile walk down the beach. These amenities include access to the two large heated outdoor pools, fitness center, yoga and aerobics classes, non-motorized watersport rentals, history tours, complimentary tastings, Kids Club, business center, PressReader access, and pool and beach games. Guests are able to make charges at the Spa Oceana, six drinking and dining outlets, and beach and watersport rentals. Access is included in the resort fee. Also included in the resort fee is premium Wi-Fi and two bottled waters, daily turndown service, upon request, and unlimited local calls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Beach House Suites by The Don CeSar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach House Suites By The Don Cesar Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Beach Hotel Saint Pete
- Beach St Pete
- Beach Resort Saint Pete
- Beach House Suites By The Don CeSar St. Pete Beach, Florida