We booked the 750 sq. feet suite with a view of the pool area and gulf. From the 2nd floor (actually the 3rd floor as the ground level isn't counted), we had a great view of both. The pool/game area was not very loud and did not bother us, however, the music from the bar next door was very loud at times and blocked out the noise of the Gulf that we were hoping to hear. However, we were told that management is working on resolving this issue.
Our suite was spacious with a private bedroom and two bathrooms. The bathrooms and kitchen were fully stocked (although I found it funny that frozen pizzas and ice cream are both sold in the front lobby but neither a pizza slicer or ice cream scoop were in the kitchen). Yes, as others have said, the room was outdated, however, the furnishings were still nice, nothing was dirty, and everything functioned perfectly well. We were also told that the entire hotel was being renovated next year.
We had some problems with poor housekeeping, however, a quick trip to the manager solved the issue. The manager was extremely accommodating and understanding and went out of his way after that to ensure that we were happy. We could not be happier with the way he handled this.
This hotel is not anything like the Don CeSar, however, it offers much bigger rooms, more privacy, and you are very close to the Don and can park there for free. We were able to charge our food and other items purchased at the Don to our room which was very convenient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beach House Suites by the Don CeSar are located directly on St. Pete Beach and feature seventy all-suite accommodations. Ideal for extended stays group blocks and families. Each suite is equipped with a separate living room with sofa bed, washer and dryer, and a kitchenette with mini-refrigerator, dishwasher, Keurig coffee-maker, microwave, and induction stove top. Pet-friendly accommodations are available. Guest rooms have spectacular views of the Gulf of Mexico. There is one heated outdoor pool. The property has a lounge and dining outlet, Sand Dollar Bar, adjacent to its pool area. Guests are able to use the world-class services and amenities at the nearby Don CeSar, which is about a half mile walk down the beach. These amenities include access to the two large heated outdoor pools, fitness center, yoga and aerobics classes, non-motorized watersport rentals, history tours, complimentary tastings, Kids Club, business center, PressReader access, and pool and beach games. Guests are able to make charges at the Spa Oceana, six drinking and dining outlets, and beach and watersport rentals. Access is included in the resort fee. Also included in the resort fee is premium Wi-Fi and two bottled waters, daily turndown service, upon request, and unlimited local calls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Beach House Suites by The Don CeSar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach House Suites By The Don Cesar Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Beach Hotel Saint Pete
- Beach St Pete
- Beach Resort Saint Pete
- Beach House Suites By The Don CeSar St. Pete Beach, Florida