“Felt like I was on an island!”
Review of Harry's Beach Bar

Harry's Beach Bar
Ranked #55 of 147 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Price range: US$7 - US$13
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Description: Harry's Beach Bar located on the beachfront at Sirata Beach Resort and is the oldest beach bar on St. Pete Beach. A local's favorite, Harry's has a fire pit, expanded covered dining patio and relaxed atmosphere. Enjoy lunch and dinner of casual cuisine from paninis, sandwiches, burgers, dogs and salads to flat bread pizzas. Harry's bartenders will ensure you have a good time while you relax around the gas fire pit or dance to live music on the weekends. It is a great mix of old nostalgia and an updated lounge setting in the Sunset Capital of Florida.
Reviewed 28 May 2014

There's live music every night. The bartenders are nice. We had breakfast here every morning- all was good. We especially enjoyed the breakfast sandwich. The staff was nice and very helpful. We truly enjoyed Harry's Bar. There's TV's in all the corners if you want to watch the game or you can sit in the sun or watch the sunset. I was very relaxed here. Try it!

There are newer reviews for Harry's Beach Bar

Reviewed 25 May 2014

I got married in saint Pete and stayed at the Sirata resort. I think there food was great!! I had the buffalo chicken wrap, delicious. My wife had the chicken pita wrap also very good.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

We stay at the Sirata every trip and always hang at Harry's. Dom, the bartender, makes Harry's (our only reason for visiting Harry's.) They definitely have a Gem in him.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

Despite what you may have heard, a piña colada does not consist of a lump of shaved ice with syrup. And last I checked, piña coladas were not yellow. I don't usually harp on mixed drinks, but it conveyed a real lack of effort. Despite this, the place is fine to grab a beer; they usually have some live music; but there are so many better venues within walking distance.

1  Thank richheitz
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Great bar!! Love the fire pit!! Superb ambience... Not too late either,can't wait to go back!!! Excellent drinks and good bartenders...