What a gem. We arrived early by boat and, of course, our room was already to go. Bonus point #1. Our wobbly legs had a distance to walk to check in, but that's okay; it gave us a chance to check out the properties. Check in was easy thanks to Jackie. What a sweetheart. Our key, unfortunately, was "broken" and the thought of walking back to the front office was a bummer deal, but along came Phez and saved the day! Bonus point #2. Our room was very clean, bright and in the perfect location: we could see the boat from our balcony. Bonus point #3. I love, love, love this place. Great location, friendly staff, clean rooms...what more could you ask for. I cannot wait to go back. It was truly perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely renovated this year, Bayview Plaza Waterfront Resort is an award-winning European style boutique waterfront resort situated directly on the Boca Ciega Bay. Enjoy morning sunrises over the sparkling open water and breathtaking sunsets from the beach which is Only 200 feet away. Bayview Plaza is small by design and is great for couples and families wanting to relax in an intimate resort. All rooms are spacious studio apartments with Full Kitchens and rooms with Private Balconies are available. Best of all we have No Surprise Resort Fees, Enjoy everything the Bayview Plaza has to offer at no additional cost. We really mean it: FREE Fitness Room, FREE Wireless Internet, FREE Parking, FREE BBQ Area, and FREE Private Fishing Pier, great for fishing or docking your boat. The fish are plentiful and many times you will see Manatees and Dolphins that frequent our resort. The pool directly overlooks the Boca Ciega Bay and is perfect for cooling off while you soak up the sun. Our resort is Family Owned and Operated, and has been since 2002. The family is very active in the day to day operations, on property daily, with a great friendly staff ready to assist you with a genuine Florida vacation. Members of Superior Small Lodging Association and Approved by AAA for Quality and Standards, our resort is one of only a handful of resorts in Florida that has received the Green Lodging seal from the State of Florida as well as greenleaders gold award from tripadvisor for our effort in conserving and recycling. St Pete Beach is a 6-mile island and the Plaza Beach Resort is directly in the center of the island. Everything is in walking distance, the grocery store, restaurants and shopping is just across the street. As well as Deep Sea Fishing, Parasailing, Jet Skiing, Dolphin Cruises, Sunset Cruises and many different island cruises visiting the nearby islands. Best of all we are only 30 minutes from Busch Gardens and 90 minutes from Disney and all the Orlando Parks. Try us, and see for yourself why so many people return to the Bayview Plaza Waterfront Resort. Also as a guest of the Bayview Plaza Waterfront Resort you will have full access to the Plaza Beach Hotel - Beachfront Resort which is owned by the same family. You will have FREE full use of all the amenities at the Plaza Beach Hotel - Beachfront Resort including: the private beach, large heated pool overlooking the beach, FREE Beach Cabanas, FREE Beach Towels, FREE Parking and many more amenities. We look forward to hosting you at the Bayview Plaza Waterfront Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bayview Plaza Waterfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayview Plaza Waterfront Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Bayview Plaza Waterfront Resort St. Pete Beach, Florida