“Homemade Heaven!”

Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 28 March 2014

You MUST stop in St. Pete Produce and Deli while you are on St. Pete Beach! Everything on their menu is homemade, authentic, and not to mention, amazingly delicious. From fresh sandwiches made with Board's head meat to greek gyros to homemade hummus and grilled veggies on pita, there is something great for everyone! The owner and his employee are attentive, kind, and genuine. They really know how to make a customer feel welcome and appreciated. I also love the selection of fresh produce in the store.Can't go wrong with St. Pete Beach Produce and Deli...

Reviewed 17 March 2014

Baklava, gyros, soups (lemon chicken....yum), produce.. I am probably not remembering everything just now. If you are in SPB, definitely search for SPB P&D, it's right on Gulf Blvd. You will be glad you did, I think. Why only 4 stars instead of 5? A bit too small! I want more!

Reviewed 14 March 2014

Just had another great meal from this deli. The lentil soup is the best I've had anywhere. Fresh ingredients...homemade touch. We often order a number of their appetizers...fresh fish spread, homemade roasted red pepper hummus, couscous, pasta salad, salsa....the list goes on and on. Soups, salads, sandwiches, appetizers and real deal homemade Greek style desserts. They also have a large produce selection of fresh veggies and fruits. Some hard to find stuff as well. Be sure to stop in if you're hungry for home cooking at a great price. Owner is hands on and always on site.

Reviewed 7 March 2014 via mobile

Our family stopped in and received great service and even better food! The gyro is one of the best I've had. My wife had a chicken gyro and loved it. The baklava was so good. Hit the spot! I'm glad we found this place and can't wait to come back. Seating is limited so if you have a large party, takeout would be best. Still, the food is definitely worth it. Great spot on St. Pete Beach!

Reviewed 8 February 2014

Saw this deli on TripAdvisor and thought we'd grab a sandwich there. We were pleasantly surprised at the variety and also the fresh produce. Our sandwiches were great, cuban and felafel but the chick pea salad was the best. It had everything in it that I like. I even picked up some of the produce and thought the prices were great. Nice place to stop and grab a bite if you're tired of restaurants.