We were married on the shoreline of the water right in front of the Sandpiper on Valentines Day 2009. We have gone back since for a night here and there. We also spent our honeymoon there. They were one of the few hotels (unlike The San Pearl) that gave us permission to marry in front of their hotel. All though we were dressed up like a wedding..It was just a notary and us. We had a splendid honeymoon. The people that work there....every last one of them....is happy and treated us like family. The view from our ocean view suite was breathtaking. I`ve been going to Tradewinds visiting both properties, (with my ex-husband ) since my 21 year old twins were 3 years old. Last summer though, they would rent me a room for a one night stay, so I had to look else where....which was sad for me. This year their specials just aren`t inexpensive enough for a weekend get away....especially with the $25 add-on for parking and cabana rental. If you can stay here for you vacation and you will go away quite pleased. I`il post a pic. What a great wedding and honeymoon place! It was heaven! We did go back last September and had a beautiful weekend! Great value at the time. My fav thing this summer though...they have the Rays game playing and you can pay a small fee to park and use their facilities. The food at, " The flying Bridge" Island Grand and (our fav) the pipers cafe" at the Sandpiper....awesome food!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guy Harvey Outpost, a TradeWinds Beach Resort, is located on the award-winning white sands of St. Pete Beach. Unwind at The SandBox beach lounge offering VIP Cabanas, open fire tables, and the popular Sand Bar beach bar. Dine on cutting edge seafood at RumFish Grill - showcasing a 33,500 gallon aquarium tank, indoor/outdoor bars, live entertainment and a retail store carrying the area's largest selection of Guy Harvey merchandise. Explore the shore, test your balancing skills on the Surf WipeOut ride, Swim with the Fish in our massive aquarium, master a stand-up paddleboard, take flight with JetLev, go on a fishing or diving adventure ... or unwind around our whirlpool and two swimming pools, one for adults only. Best of all, when you stay at this beachfront resort, you get to enjoy all the activities, recreation, restaurants and more at our neighboring sister resort, TradeWinds Island Grand! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Guy Harvey Outpost, a TradeWinds Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tradewinds Sandpiper Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Tradewinds Sandpiper Resort
- Guy Harvey Outpost, a TradeWinds Beach Resort St. Pete Beach, Florida