We stayed Memorial Day Weekend at the Outpost and during the 3 night stay, sleeping was almost impossible until after 3 a.m. We were in the "courtyard" area of rooms which was sandwiched between a bar full of rowdy patrons from noon every single day and some sort of party constantly going on over on someone's veranda at the hotel next door. I did like the smaller, more intimate feel of the space and the staff was very attentive, but that will never make up for the loud, drunken folks and the contstant sound of the bass from the speakers rattling the windows. I know it was a holiday weekend, but isnt there some sort of beach noise ordinance that should be enforced? I literally need a weekend away to rest up from my weekend away!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guy Harvey Outpost, a TradeWinds Beach Resort, is located on the award-winning white sands of St. Pete Beach. Unwind at The SandBox beach lounge offering VIP Cabanas, open fire tables, and the popular Sand Bar beach bar. Dine on cutting edge seafood at RumFish Grill - showcasing a 33,500 gallon aquarium tank, indoor/outdoor bars, live entertainment and a retail store carrying the area's largest selection of Guy Harvey merchandise. Explore the shore, test your balancing skills on the Surf WipeOut ride, Swim with the Fish in our massive aquarium, master a stand-up paddleboard, take flight with JetLev, go on a fishing or diving adventure ... or unwind around our whirlpool and two swimming pools, one for adults only. Best of all, when you stay at this beachfront resort, you get to enjoy all the activities, recreation, restaurants and more at our neighboring sister resort, TradeWinds Island Grand! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotelopia, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Agoda, TravelUp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Guy Harvey Outpost, a TradeWinds Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tradewinds Sandpiper Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Tradewinds Sandpiper Resort
- Guy Harvey Outpost, a TradeWinds Beach Resort St. Pete Beach, Florida