My 19 year old daugher and I needed a relaxing break from the stressful and hectic life we were living in Colorado, so on a whim, we booked 4 nights at Guy Harvey Outpost in January. Best time we have had together in a long time! Although there was construction going on near the pool, it didn't bother us at all because we spent all of our time relaxing at the beach! Also, with access to both hotels, there were 3 other pools to choose from if we wanted. We were very fortunate to have decent weather most of the time we were there. We found the entire staff at both Guy Harvey hotels to be friendly, courteous and very helpful. (Shout out to Lisa at Guys Grill). The room was clean and the beds very comfortable. The beach cabanas were definitely an added plus. We ate at several of the resort restaurants and found the food delicious and the wait staff very friendly at all of them. The concierge at the hotel went above and beyond our simple requests for things to do in the area. We loved that there were so many activities available at the resort that we really had no need to leave. It was exactly what we were looking for! We would definitely go back, and I would absolutely recommend both Guy Harvey hotels at St Pete Beach to anyone looking for a beautiful, relaxing getaway!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guy Harvey Outpost, a TradeWinds Beach Resort, is located on the award-winning white sands of St. Pete Beach. Unwind at The SandBox beach lounge offering VIP Cabanas, open fire tables, and the popular Sand Bar beach bar. Dine on cutting edge seafood at RumFish Grill - showcasing a 33,500 gallon aquarium tank, indoor/outdoor bars, live entertainment and a retail store carrying the area's largest selection of Guy Harvey merchandise. Explore the shore, test your balancing skills on the Surf WipeOut ride, Swim with the Fish in our massive aquarium, master a stand-up paddleboard, take flight with JetLev, go on a fishing or diving adventure ... or unwind around our whirlpool and two swimming pools, one for adults only. Best of all, when you stay at this beachfront resort, you get to enjoy all the activities, recreation, restaurants and more at our neighboring sister resort, TradeWinds Island Grand! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Hotelopia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Guy Harvey Outpost, a TradeWinds Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tradewinds Sandpiper Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Tradewinds Sandpiper Resort
- Guy Harvey Outpost, a TradeWinds Beach Resort St. Pete Beach, Florida