second time here, liked it more second time around.We were there for Halloween which was good fun. Very good base to drive to Tampa, Clearwater and Orlando too if you want to. Theservice is second to none and the beach is fabulous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guy Harvey Outpost, a TradeWinds Beach Resort, is located on the award-winning white sands of St. Pete Beach. Unwind at The SandBox beach lounge offering VIP Cabanas, open fire tables, and the popular Sand Bar beach bar. Dine on cutting edge seafood at RumFish Grill - showcasing a 33,500 gallon aquarium tank, indoor/outdoor bars, live entertainment and a retail store carrying the area's largest selection of Guy Harvey merchandise. Explore the shore, test your balancing skills on the Surf WipeOut ride, Swim with the Fish in our massive aquarium, master a stand-up paddleboard, take flight with JetLev, go on a fishing or diving adventure ... or unwind around our whirlpool and two swimming pools, one for adults only. Best of all, when you stay at this beachfront resort, you get to enjoy all the activities, recreation, restaurants and more at our neighboring sister resort, TradeWinds Island Grand! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotelopia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Guy Harvey Outpost, a TradeWinds Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tradewinds Sandpiper Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Tradewinds Sandpiper Resort
- Guy Harvey Outpost, a TradeWinds Beach Resort St. Pete Beach, Florida