We didn't stay in this hotel, but in the sister Tradewinds hotel. However we went to the Rumfish Restaurant on our last night. It is not cheap, but was a wonderful experience. The children in our party had seen the fish tank being installed on TV, and the owner who happened to be eating in the restaurant that night brought them up to see the tank from above and let them feed the fish. They just had the most wonderful experience. The tank really makes the restaurant in terms of atmosphere, but the food is also wonderful. The staff were really lovely (Abbey was our waitress, and Mitch one of the waiters explained to the children the names of all the different fish in the tank). Would highly recommend the restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guy Harvey Outpost, a TradeWinds Beach Resort, is located on the award-winning white sands of St. Pete Beach. Unwind at The SandBox beach lounge offering VIP Cabanas, open fire tables, and the popular Sand Bar beach bar. Dine on cutting edge seafood at RumFish Grill - showcasing a 33,500 gallon aquarium tank, indoor/outdoor bars, live entertainment and a retail store carrying the area's largest selection of Guy Harvey merchandise. Explore the shore, test your balancing skills on the Surf WipeOut ride, Swim with the Fish in our massive aquarium, master a stand-up paddleboard, take flight with JetLev, go on a fishing or diving adventure ... or unwind around our whirlpool and two swimming pools, one for adults only. Best of all, when you stay at this beachfront resort, you get to enjoy all the activities, recreation, restaurants and more at our neighboring sister resort, TradeWinds Island Grand! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Guy Harvey Outpost, a TradeWinds Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tradewinds Sandpiper Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Tradewinds Sandpiper Resort
- Guy Harvey Outpost, a TradeWinds Beach Resort St. Pete Beach, Florida