Brilliant what a place !! Sadly we only stayed there for 5 nights @ the end of our stay in the States. All the staff were always smiling & happy to chat & make sure all was ok , the beach was spotless , cabanas plentiful & the sand soooo soft !!
We were upgraded free of charge & had a wonderful view of the gulf . The rooms were immaculate & cleaned 2 a very high standard , everything about the place left a gr8 impression on you .
We have stayed @ some good beach resorts as far away as Dubai & the Maldives & around the Greek Islands & this is up there with them all . We ate in the Rum Fish grill 1 night & found it good & on a par price wise with the other restaurants in the area .
If you were looking to find minor faults - the pool bar area was crowded & 2 small for a busy hotel , also I hope the vocalist doesn't give up his day job , quit whilst you're behind fella !!! Oh sorry this is you're day job ! Seriously son u were shocking .
Overall this is a cracking resort in a fantastic area & is run by staff who genuinely enjoy their job , keep it up we will be back but for longer next time .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guy Harvey Outpost, a TradeWinds Beach Resort, is located on the award-winning white sands of St. Pete Beach. Unwind at The SandBox beach lounge offering VIP Cabanas, open fire tables, and the popular Sand Bar beach bar. Dine on cutting edge seafood at RumFish Grill - showcasing a 33,500 gallon aquarium tank, indoor/outdoor bars, live entertainment and a retail store carrying the area's largest selection of Guy Harvey merchandise. Explore the shore, test your balancing skills on the Surf WipeOut ride, Swim with the Fish in our massive aquarium, master a stand-up paddleboard, take flight with JetLev, go on a fishing or diving adventure ... or unwind around our whirlpool and two swimming pools, one for adults only. Best of all, when you stay at this beachfront resort, you get to enjoy all the activities, recreation, restaurants and more at our neighboring sister resort, TradeWinds Island Grand! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotelopia, Odigeo, Agoda, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Guy Harvey Outpost, a TradeWinds Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tradewinds Sandpiper Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Tradewinds Sandpiper Resort
- Guy Harvey Outpost, a TradeWinds Beach Resort St. Pete Beach, Florida