Reasonable rates, A-1 location, and laid back and friendly staff and ambiance, found at a Sabal Palms during an October 2010 scouting trip had us returning to occupy 5 rooms for Eckerd Graduation May 19-23, 2011 Now we're looking for another excuse to come. Must-do's locally: Dali museum, sunset cruises, and whatever makes you happy. Easy to cook, and/or eat modestly, and get around with minimal car use. Beach and water were both warm and quiet and offered great swimming in both fall and spring. Beach weddings are common and fun to watch as you sunbathe. Next visit planning to try fishing. Yudit and the gang are gracious and professional caretakers. Can't wait to go back, though next family event may be in Oregon... Cynthia and Family, East and West.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sabal Palms Inn is a family run inn directly facing the Gulf of Mexico. The only thing that separates you from the sandy white beach and the warm Gulf waters is a small two way utility road. Located in historic Pass-a-Grille where there is nothing growing on the beach except for nature. Proud member of the Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber or Commerce and the Superior Small Lodging Association. Winner of the 2015 SSL White Glove Award. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your Sabal Palms Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sabal Palms Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Sabal Palms Motel
- Sabal Palms Inn St. Pete Beach, Florida