We just decided to take a weekend away with the children but we did not want to travel to far. In talking to one of our neighbors they mention this placed on St. Petes Beach called Passa a Grille and come to find out their is only a few Inns on this beautiful strip of Beach we did some research found a website for the Sabal Palms Inn and booked a room for two nights. I have to tell you it is was the cleanest hotel we have ever been in and the view is magnificent not too mention the price was 90 dollar a night and a mile away in the heart of St. Petes Beach the rooms are 200 and up. I almost didnt want to tell anybody about this place never mind the Sabal Palms that was just the icing on the cake. Very Serene quite clean and all the amneites of home, refrigerator, microwave,coffee pot clean utensils we will be back over and over.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sabal Palms Inn is a family run inn directly facing the Gulf of Mexico. The only thing that separates you from the sandy white beach and the warm Gulf waters is a small two way utility road. Located in historic Pass-a-Grille where there is nothing growing on the beach except for nature. Proud member of the Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber or Commerce and the Superior Small Lodging Association. Winner of the 2015 SSL White Glove Award. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your Sabal Palms Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sabal Palms Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Sabal Palms Motel
- Sabal Palms Inn St. Pete Beach, Florida