Sabal Palms Inn
Alden Suites(St. Pete Beach)
US$214
Alden Suites
The Don CeSar(St. Pete Beach)
US$359
US$349
US$184
US$123
Agoda.com
Sirata Beach Resort(St. Pete Beach)
US$206
US$168
US$196
Hotels.com
US$277
  • Pool
Inn on the Beach(St. Pete Beach)
US$186
St Pete Beach Suites(St. Pete Beach)
US$180
US$147
US$144
Hotels.com
US$394
US$304
Travelocity
All reviewspass a grillebeach chairsspa poolfree bikessmall poollaid backparadise grilllarge hot tubwithin walking distancepicnic tablesour home away from homepete beachfull kitchenperfect beachsmall hotelold floridayear after year
Reviewed 3 November 2013

I was very pleased with my short stay at Sabal Palms. I only recall the name of one staff member, Judith, who was very helpful and made my stay even more enjoyable. I didn't like my first room (it was a garden-view and I really wanted to see the ocean) and with very little notice, because the room was open she let me change rooms. The property is very quaint and well maintained. They have free cruiser bicycles for your use which was very convenient and a lot of fun. It is literally across the street from the beach. Beach was a little busy on weekends but I went again on a Monday and it was much quieter. A very good place to stay for the price in such a lovely spot.

Room Tip: Garden/Pool view rooms are more affordable but I'd spring for the extra 20 bucks to be upstairs and be able to hear and see the ocean. Also: you're on the top floor so you don't hear any footsteps above you.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 October 2013

my husband and myself have just returned from the most wonderful months stay at sabal palms.
It really is heaven on earth, a form of therapy all on its own. We stayed in room 1 on the front of
the hotel a beautiful room, kept immaculately clean by the staff. The hotel is situated a few steps away from the beach, restaurants are also walkable serving wonderful food. We have never been to a more beautiful place. palm trees, dolphins at sea, pelicans,
and a flock of colourful parrots, we certainly see nothing like this in the UK.
The hotel and staff were very accommodating nothing was to much trouble. We have to thank :
Eddie, Yudit, Emigdio, Anna, Vivien, Manuel and lastly Joe the boss. for makilg us part of the Sabal Palms family. We look forward to coming back for another long and relaxing holiday.

Room Tip: Rooms 1, 2, 3 are on the front of the hotel, with nice seating areas outside, lovely for watching the sunset and sitting in the evening.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Heaventheparlour
Reviewed 22 October 2013

I stayed in unit 10 with my wife and two kids for a weekend and we had a great time. The location is perfect from the beach and restaurants. Never had a problem with parking. We used the beach chairs, the bikes and the pool. Eddie had suggested he could lend an air mattress for the kids to sleep more comfortable instead of the futton. We brought our own just because we wanted to. Good idea because the futton was not comfrtable at all. The queen size bed was very comfortable though. The booking and checking out was painless. Eddie answered all my questions and was very nice and helpful before and after the booking. Judith (not sure if I spelled her name right) with housekeeping was very nice and friendly too. I would defenitely stay there again next time we want to get away for a bit.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 October 2013

The Sabal Palms is one of our favorite vacation destinations. Judy, Emidigo,Eddie and Joe (the owner) make our stay pleasant and relaxing. We have been going there for years and always look forward to a return visit. Coni & Mick

Room Tip: Beach Front Rooms #1, #2 & #3 are the Best !
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Stayed only Saturday night, and we didn't want to go home. There is another "Inn" that we've stayed at often, one block north, and they charge twice the rate of Sabal Palms. The cleaning staff should really be recognized, this place is immaculate, spotless. The room looked brand new. I realized at one point that they have no pictures or art on the walls. None, and I think it adds to the clean, crisp look. No bad cheesy framed art from the 70's or 80's. The bathroom is nothing special or fancy, and they miss out on amenities, there was no shampoo or conditioner...wooops. Clean modern little kitchen, cold fridge. I rode their cruiser bikes a few tines and it was great! Looking forward to another getaway here.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple