A couple of miles from St Pete Beach but the quieter end.
Cross the road & you're on the beach. Enough bars & restaurants in walking distance without being built up.
Nice old guest house, kept very clean by the very friendly & helpful staff.
A few (6ish) bicycles to borrow - 1st come basis.
Chairs to take over the road to the beach.
Gas bar-b-q available to use.
Heated spa pool - lovely temp, powerful jets.
Well equipped kitchenette.
Not huge rooms but good value & well looked after.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sabal Palms Inn is a family run inn directly facing the Gulf of Mexico. The only thing that separates you from the sandy white beach and the warm Gulf waters is a small two way utility road. Located in historic Pass-a-Grille where there is nothing growing on the beach except for nature. Proud member of the Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber or Commerce and the Superior Small Lodging Association. Winner of the 2015 SSL White Glove Award. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Sabal Palms Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sabal Palms Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Sabal Palms Motel
- Sabal Palms Inn St. Pete Beach, Florida