Just returned home from another relaxing vacation, we go to Pass-A Grille every year for the week of Christmas, and again everything was perfect. Joe Caruso the owner is always making improvements, when you think it can't be better. He just built a beautiful patio with gas grill, wet bar and lots of seating at Coconut Inn, which is one of his other properties close by. He now has 3 properties all within walking distance. We love the Sabal Palms for its "old Florida funkiness". It's always nice to see the same employees year after year. We've been coming for at least 10 years now and Judy the housekeeper bends over backwards to keep everyone happy. It such a joy to see her every time! Eddie the manager is very professional at what he does. We will be back every year as long as we can!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sabal Palms Inn is a family run inn directly facing the Gulf of Mexico. The only thing that separates you from the sandy white beach and the warm Gulf waters is a small two way utility road. Located in historic Pass-a-Grille where there is nothing growing on the beach except for nature. Proud member of the Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber or Commerce and the Superior Small Lodging Association. Winner of the 2015 SSL White Glove Award. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Sabal Palms Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sabal Palms Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Sabal Palms Motel
- Sabal Palms Inn St. Pete Beach, Florida