We kept hearing about how wonderful the owners were, but we never met them,(only talked to them on the phone and they seemed bothered by any questions we had regarding our check in). We were checked in by the housekeeper. The lay out of our room was odd, I kept wanting to move the furniture around so it made sense and would be easier to get around. Cleanliness, yuck, hairs in the shower, laminate tile peeling away. St. Pete Beach is lovely, but we were disappointed in our room and feel it's time for the Inn to get some attention (good cleaning and updates). Maybe we just had a bad experience since there are so many great reviews.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sabal Palms Inn is a family run inn directly facing the Gulf of Mexico. The only thing that separates you from the sandy white beach and the warm Gulf waters is a small two way utility road. Located in historic Pass-a-Grille where there is nothing growing on the beach except for nature. Proud member of the Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber or Commerce and the Superior Small Lodging Association. Winner of the 2015 SSL White Glove Award. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Sabal Palms Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sabal Palms Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Sabal Palms Motel
- Sabal Palms Inn St. Pete Beach, Florida