We were mostly very favorably impressed with the overall value of this hotel given its wonderful location right on the most perfect stretch of quiet beachfront and within walking distance to local eateries. Loved the low-key atmosphere in the neighborhood, very accommodating staff and ideal set-up with the kitchenette that made it easy to save money on breakfast and meals in between trips to the beach, also very clean and attractively modern decor (Ikea) and bedding. I almost hate to have to bring up the only minuses were that the mattress definitely needed replacing (sagged in middle and bothered my back considerably) as well as towels being also well overdue for replacing and not having any real beachchairs as advertised (we had to buy one at the local drugstore and i donated it after our stay).
Otherwise we would definitely recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sabal Palms Inn is a family run inn directly facing the Gulf of Mexico. The only thing that separates you from the sandy white beach and the warm Gulf waters is a small two way utility road. Located in historic Pass-a-Grille where there is nothing growing on the beach except for nature. Proud member of the Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber or Commerce and the Superior Small Lodging Association. Winner of the 2015 SSL White Glove Award. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Sabal Palms Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sabal Palms Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Sabal Palms Motel
- Sabal Palms Inn St. Pete Beach, Florida