“Hidden gem”

Ranked #69 of 147 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Latin, Mexican, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: Bones Pizza Shack features a new take on pizza with both traditional and unique flavor profiles. Check out the amazing menu at facebook.com/BonesPizza featuring Mexican inspired pizza, calzones, wings, pasta, salads and more.
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Hidden gem”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Bones is just plain great pizza. You might miss it if you weren't looking for it but it's worth looking for. It's primarily take-out but you can eat on the patio at the picnic table. Or walk your pizza down to the beach. But the point is, the pizza is fabulous. Fresh crust and ingredients and a really creative menu. If you just want plain cheese pizza, you'll more than satisfied. If you want something interesting, you'll be delighted. The Green, White and Red pizza is our favorite but everything is good, even the one with salsa as a sauce. Never would have expected that to work but it does. Don't miss this place.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Will G

St Pete beach
“Surprised local!”
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

I read all the great reviews on TripAdvisor. Bring I am a local I was shocked I passed by here unlimited times and never noticed the place or heard any feedback. We called ordered food and it was good. I live very near and I will be going back and often. The Wings were tasty and the Buffalo chicken pizza was very good. Highly recommend!

2 Thank pandypogz
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best pizza on St pete beach”
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

I had a pineapple mango bacon steak canzone it was easy one of the best calzones I've ever had. The calzone was filled to the brim with big chunks of quality ingredients if u come to the beach area and want an amazing pizza/calzone don't miss this place u will regret it if u go somewhere else

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank cole h
Chicago, IL
“Best Pizza on the Beach!”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

We have tried many pizza places on St. Pete Beach and hands done Bones is the best. The prices are reasonable and the ingredients are always fresh. I like the BBQ chicken pizza the best but my husband always goes for the classic pepperoni. We have also had the Cuban pizza, it really taste like a Cuban, unbelievably good. The wings are also among the best from a pizza place. Big & Meaty. We have not ordered from anywhere else since.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank SummerL0ve
“So good!”
Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

We are so pleased that we tried this pizza! They delivered straight to our room at the Sirata and did not have a delivery charge, which was nice. We had a pepperoni and onion pizza with 10 wings, it was absolutely delicious and inexpensive. We will definitely eat here again, we loved every bite! The menu listed here is accurate as are the deals, I confirmed.