“Don't order tropical drinks here.”
Review of Beef O'Brady's

Beef O'Brady's
Ranked #62 of 150 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Don't miss a moment of the action at Beef 'O' Brady's. By day, Beef's is a family-friendly sports bar serving your favorite pub fare, including sandwiches, chicken wings, crab cakes, tasty burgers, fresh wraps and more. Plus, with TVs tuned to nearly every game available, it's the perfect place to catch your favorite team in action. At night, Beef ‘O’ Brady’s transforms into the place to be. Join friends for late-night bites, cocktails or share a cold pitcher of beer.
Reviewed 22 June 2014

I went here for a drink with a friend. She really wanted a pina colada. I got a mango drink. Both were really thick with blended ice. We had to return the pina colada because it tasted like ice. Both drinks were not very good. For almost $10 a drink, I expected more. The drinks were also served in plastic cups. Cheesy.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

We had dinner here one night while staying at the Beckenridge building where its located at the Tradewinds Resort. The servers are fast and helpful, and the menu is what you would normally expect in a bar/grill type of restaurant with burgers, wings, sandwiches etc comprising the main items. That said, it was really good! I had the Club Wrap with coleslaw, and the wrap was well filled and generous in its size. The coleslaw serving was disproportianately tiny, but very, very good! We split a key lime pie for dessert that was to die for; tart, creamy, divine!! Definitely would reccommend!

Reviewed 15 June 2014

This restaurant is great while enjoying the pool and want to grab a bite to eat in outdoor setting. The food was good and so was the service. Be cautious if you want to eat by your lounge chair as the birds will steal your food if they get the opportunity. They are very aggressive!!!!!!

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Great place to stop in for a quick meal! Thanks Adam for all your hospitality and service! Easy laid back and great for families of all ages!

Reviewed 2 June 2014

If you want food, do not go! This Beef's is not like the others. The food is terrible! I love Beefs so when we were staying at the Tradewinds I was happy to have a place to have lunch by the pool. I was dead wrong, this place is terrible. The service is so slow! I had to go to the bar to get refills on water and even then I had to wait 3 or 4 minutes. The food comes out cold and not good. I love wings and I was very disappointed with my order.