“Gorgeous blue slide glistening in the distance like a gem”
Review of High Tide Slide!

High Tide Slide!
More attraction details
Owner description: There's more to enjoy on St. Pete Beach than just the Gulf! TradeWinds Island Resorts is home to the biggest inflatable waterslide you've ever been on. Over three stories high and 200 feet long, the High Tide Slide is located right on the beach! Perfect for the kids and the kids at heart! Make sure to try it out the next time you visit. Must be at least 42" tall.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Gorgeous blue slide glistening in the distance like a gem”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

I love the skids but I got kicked off because I was too heavy hey I weight 476 pounds and when I got near the top of he slide system it made it squish so the slides were not as tall . Oh well no more McDonald's me

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Gregsmigh

Minneapolis, Minnesota
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Super Fun”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

We stayed at hotel that included this slide in their prices, and it was super fun, fast and a little scary in a good way!

Visited October 2013
Heathrow, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“FUN!”
Reviewed 17 September 2013

This is a great part of staying with TradeWinds resorts since adults and kids alike can have a ball all day on the beach! I was surprised how quickly the line moved. It seems from everyone's reaction coming down the slide that the feeling is mutual with most of the "sliders." I love it!

Visited September 2013
Staten Island, NY
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Love it and still talking about it!!!”
Reviewed 6 September 2013

So much fun!!! It added so much fun to our vacation. We are hoping to go back!!! No matter how old you are, you are going to want to go on it.

Visited August 2013
Trenton, FL
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Much fun!”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Had a blast enjoying the High Tide Slide, 2 teenage boys ages 13 and 17 and myself had a great time.

Visited September 2013