“Amazing”

Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
New York City, New York
“Amazing”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

My friends and I visited the Seared 1200 Chop House the food was amazing we tried the ribeye and truffle fries it was heavenly delicious and perfectly cooked. Max the bartender, Chef Hanson, and the team was perfect they accommodated our visit. I can't say anymore but AMAZING!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

• Visited July 2014
4 Thank Lisa P

“Best on the Beach”
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

My husband and I visited Seared 1200 Chophouse as our last dinner for our vacation. Boy did we save the best for last. We had the shrimp in sauce appetizer which was out of this world. My husband had the rib eye and I had the surf and turf. Everything was amazing!

4 Thank Danielle K
Toronto, Canada
“THE BEST STEAK EVER!!!!!”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

very reasonably priced for a fabulous piece of meat. We had the Tomohawk steak 34oz of bliss. Just incredibly delicious we went 2 night and the second night no chance on the Tomohawk had the ribeye just melts in your mouth...A MUST GO!!!

Visited July 2014
2 Thank schoolchef68
Greater Manchester, United Kingdom
“Small but perfectly formed!”
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

There are no reservations here so it's a hope for the best situation on the day. We could have opted to eat at the bar there and then but opted to wait 20mins for a table which was fine for us. Food was superb, house salad was by far the best salad I have ever had and the steak was perfectly cooked and beautiful. Service was great and the atmosphere in this small restaurant was understated and relaxed. Lovely, would return.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank sammyE66
Atlanta
“Quaint and tasty”
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Hidden gem with a boutique like feel with only room for 8 or so at the bar and a dozen or so tables. The menu is limited but has all the items I enjoy especially the bacon wrapped scallops and a wine list with variety. Definitely worth the stop.

Visited July 2014