“This place grows on you!”
Review of The Wharf

The Wharf
Ranked #40 of 149 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Price range: US$1 - US$16
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Description: Waterfront Restaurant & Bar, Local Hangout, Open Air Bar, A/C dining room, Casual Attire, Daily Specials, AM & PM Happy Hours,Family Friendly, Friendly staff. Kid's Menu, There is not a lot of Old Florida left. You can get to us by boat, car or trolley. We offer a variety of items on our menu that can be fried, blackened or grilled. We have a variety of seafood, chicken, steak, ribs and the best burgers on the beach.Our menu can be found online. We have 13 flatscreens to watch your favorite sports. NFL/College/Big Ten/ SEC/ MLB. We have bucket and pitcher specials during all football games.
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Had the chance to visit several times over the last few months. This place really grows on you... Very odd shaped bar with lots of TV's. Food is good and the bar tenders are great. I'm going to miss not being able to walk down to this restaurant/bar. They have nightly specials and an awesome view of the intercostal. Fridays get a little packed and not a better place for Sunday football games. Lots of PAG locals there and some times they can get carried away. I will be back soon:)

Reviewed 12 November 2013

I was quite disappointed with the Wharf. The food that our party of five ordered was on par with something I would expect from a diner, nothing was great or exceptional . Our waitress never returned to the table to see if everything was satisfactory or to ask if we wanted drink refills or another beer. There was an extra charge on our bill for something that we hadn't ordered. I am usually a 20% tipper but this was the first time in a very long time that I left 15%. I am in the area several times a year but I won't be returning to the Wharf.

Reviewed 11 November 2013 via mobile

The Tropical Chicken Bowl at the wharf is yummy! Just the right combination of flavor with blackened chicken, fresh pineapple and black beans sitting on a bed of lettuce and sweet coconut rice, makes you feel like you are in the tropics!

Reviewed 8 November 2013

Fantastic food, local feel - staff make you feel welcome and special as visitors. The draft beer was fine so they seem to have that problem fixed!

Reviewed 7 November 2013

We have been to the Wharf many times in our travels and usually enjoy it, mainly because of its location. They used to have lights in the water and we would sit in the back and watch the jellyfish and fish swim by, but no more. They took the lights out.
Equally disappointing, we came late in the evening and there was no one at the reception desk and we walked back to our spot. Because the wait staff looked busy, we sat for a while and chatted. Finally, my husband stopped a waitress to ask for a drink, and she responded, "You can't sit back here without being seatied", and she walked away. I didn't have time to apologize or tell her there was no one at the desk when we came in. So we left.