“Never had that before”

Jackie's on Corey Bistro & Catering
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Healthy
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Brunch, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Elegant bistro dining in a casual atmosphere on historic Corey Ave in beautiful St Pete Beach, FL. All meals prepared to order and made with the freshest ingredients.On and off premise catering for any occasion.LIVE music in our new, expanded Bistro space every night from 6:30pm until 9:30pm.Sunday 10 - 2 during our Jazz brunch. Check out our Facebook page for what talent is playing.The menu features many Gluten free items.
Seminole, Florida
“Never had that before”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014

Had a delicious entree of grilled mahi mahi stacked with grilled portabello mushrooms and grilled tomatoes. The sauce made it even better. Jackie came around and talked to all of the customers. She has experience working in Manhattan at Windows on the World and in Tampa at Bern's Steak House.The chicken liver pate appetizer was the best I've ever had. It was tasty,not pasty, and had a great presentation with plenty of bread. This was our first visit, but we'll be back soon.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank RonTfla

St. Petersburg, Florida
“Great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014

Our family enjoyed our meal. We especially enjoyed the Stuffed Dates, Caprese Tower, and the Macadamian Grouper was excellent. We were impressed with the garden area with fresh herbs and vegetables. We will definitely be back.

4 Thank Luvlife444
St. Petersburg, Fla.
“Not really 5 stars”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

Now, all you 5-star reviewers can get up in arms, but I think giving Jackie's 5 stars is a little generous. My wife and I were there last weekend and while Saturday's lunch was fine, it was far for 5 stars.

I think the thing that disappointed us the most was the potato salad, which the server heartily recommended as being made with sweet potatoes. Here's the thing: Neither my wife nor I like salty food, but we were both reaching for the salt shaker to give that potato salad a little more flavor.

Also, trying to be a little healthy, I ordered a black bean burger, which I thought had problems with texture. It seemed more like a paste of black beans that cracked into pieces as I ate it. I finally gave up on the idea of eating it like a burger and instead just picked at the beans, lettuce and tomato.

Now, all that being said, while looking at the dinner menu, we were blown away by the description of some of the entrees. Despite a few shortcomings at lunch, we will be back when we're in the mood to splurge a little on the budget.

1 Thank StPeteSaint
Tierra Verde
“A Welcome Addition to the Beach Area.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

We have know Jackie for years prior to opening this great restaurant and she has catered many family events for us. One of the best chef's we know. Whether you eat inside or outside you can be assured of a fantastic meal.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank TierraVerdeGary
“Absolutely amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

Amazing food, amazing value, and amazing customer service. I will be here every single Sunday for their $16 brunch buffet with bottomless mimosas. Live music and incredible atmosphere.

2 Thank Seventhirtytwo