“Year after Year, We Keeping Coming Back”
Review of Woody's Waterfront

Woody's Waterfront
Ranked #49 of 151 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Price range: US$14 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: View, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Description: Woody's Waterfront Cafe and Beach Bar in St. Pete Beach, Florida, offers outstanding food, and breathtaking views of Blind Pass and the Gulf of Mexico. Experience for yourself why Woody's fans return year after year, from around the globe. Great Food!
Reviewed 18 June 2014

This is the one place in St Pete Beach that we know will always be the same = friendly waitresses, great water view, cold beer, and good eats! And sunset.

Thank you!

1  Thank 1oldseagull

Reviewed 18 June 2014

It is what it is, a waterfront bar, on a canal with a bulkhead, no beach, no A/C, very loud, mostly fried food, good portions, mahi-mahi was cooked to death. But if want a place to get a drink near the water and are not all that concerned about what you eat it is OK for what it is.

Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

Make sure you try out the nuclear chicken wings, really good quality meat, great location and friendly staff. I always make a point of eating here when I visit Florida, I wish we had places like this in the UK!

Reviewed 15 June 2014

It's been several years since we had lunch here. Good thing that I had cash since they do not take credit cards. Started with wings and fried seafood bites. The wings had a bit to much batter for my liking but the appetizer of seafood bites was superb. Had my niece from Ohio with us and she enjoyed the fish tacos while my wife had a the chiz burger. Both were excellent. My choice for lunch was the Mahi Sandwich. You can get it grilled or fried. This was the quality that you come to expect from Woody's! Perfectly grilled. Always a treat to soak up the sun and suds at Woody's.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

Since many years we stay at this place.
You can sit inside or outside and have a good view to the sea.
The Service and the food are always excellent. We love the Twin Filet
and the Rum Runner.
The good live music is not to loud, so you can good talk to each other.