“Nice Food”

Cuisines: Barbecue, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, View
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Good seafood. Nice deck seating available. We enjoyed our food and the deck on the bay. This is Pass-A-Grille. I would go back.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

Great menu. Lots to pick from. Lobster rolls really good! Eaten there two years in a row on our vacation. Everything we've eaten is great!

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Well another year and another visit, came here a couple of times last month and still enjoyed it very much siting outside on the boardwalk.
Had lovely crab cakes and blackened fish of the day, which was actually one of 3 or 4 special fish of the days.
Also had grouper nuggets another evening as a starter, beautifully fresh as was the kobie special.
It's not a posh place but a real place.
Always worth a visit.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

While my husband was deep sea fishing my daughter and I decided to have lunch here. We sat on the dock, under an umbrella, it was a lovely day. She had the grouper sandwich and I had the cod fish and chips. Everything was very good. I would definitely return here.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Had an awesome grilled grouper dinner topped with capers, fresh tomatoes, and calamata olives. They have an awesome carribbean pineapple butter with fresh warm bread. My auntie totally enjoyed her boiled seafood pot which consisted of rock lobster tail, crab legs, clams, shrimp, etc.... all swimming in a most delicious broth. Fantastic find in St. Pete. Will return every time we are in the area. ****Additional perk....try the hand scrub in the restroom. It was so awesome and smooth on my hands. You can purchase it right at your tableside.